Highlight Tours Munich
Gunnel Atallah (right) and Heidlinde Reinhardt (left) are experts in communicating traditional atmosphere and profound knowledge about life and sights in Munich and Bavaria. They are Official Guides of the Munich Tourist Office and also hold the European Certificate of Tourist Guides. A wide range of individually customized sightseeing programmes is covered with enthusiasm.
in the centre to the world famous sights together with background stories, e.g.:
- Palaces and noble residences
- Visits in art museums and churches
- Influential women in Munich’s history
- City gates and medieval life in Munich
- City Hall with the charming "Glockenspiel"
- Hofbräuhaus and colourful Viktualienmarkt
- Marienplatz, the traditional spacious heart of the city
with St. Mary’s Column and Fish Fountain
- Historic and modern architecture in neighbourly harmony
The Bavarian Lion with the coat of arms of the City of Munich extends a warm welcome to the visitors from all over the world. It symbolically accompanies the outstanding city tour based on the profound knowledge of the Official Guides trained by the Munich Tourist Office. An exciting trip from the “Old Town Hall to the New City Hall” brings into focus not only the Munich sights but also the ups and downs in its history. The participants will be astonished to find how much rich tradition and creativity Munich has to offer.
City Sightseeing Tours on your bus or van
The route is always customized, leading along sights such as e.g.
- Oktoberfest area and Munich breweries
- BMW Museum and spectacular BMW World
- Streets in historic and contemporary splendour
- River Isar – beautiful recreation area in the city
- Königsplatz – impressive architecture and history
- Nymphenburg Palace in its romantic surroundings
- Munich, the "Green City" with English Garden and Olympic Park
Public transportation can be used for individual visitors.
focusing the Bavarian picture-book landscape and revealing inspiring destinations:
- Starnberg and the Five Lakes’ District
- Mittenwald – violin makers’ village in the Alps
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Zugspitze, Germany’s highest mountain
- Neuschwanstein Castle, Linderhof Palace, Herrenchiemsee Palace –
dreams of the Bavarian King Ludwig II. built in stone
- Andechs Monastery church, Andechs restaurant and famous beergarden
- Ettal Monastery Church and Oberammergau, the village of "Passion Play"
customized for individual visitors and small groups:
- "Oktoberfest" Tour
- Visit in the Munich City Hall
- Residence Museum and Treasury
- "Third Reich" and World War II in Munich
- Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site
- Old Pinakothek and New Pinakothek Museums
- Christmas Markets and Nativity Scenes in Munich
- "The Blue Rider" Group – admire the work of these artists
in Munich, Kochel and Murnau