Segway Tour Munich
Experience an extraordinary city tour on the Segway: Segway Tour Munich takes you - to the top sights of the city. Englischer Garten, Königsplatz or Friedensengel: Bus tours and walking city tours are water under the bridge. Discover the Bavarian capital “on your own wheels” and find out what it means to drive one of the most recent emission-free vehicles.
Along our Segway city tour you will get to know more than 20 must-have-seen sights of Munich. Our experienced guides will show you in 2.5 hours the most beautiful places and attractions. Before the tour starts you will get a detailed introduction on how to operate the Segway. Everybody can learn how to use it. Within a few minutes, we guarantee you, you will be comfortable operating the Segway and you are set to go.
- Start: 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 7:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Daily up to eight guided tours through Munich
- Tour participants: up to 8 persons per tour
- Four different tour routes
- Meeting point: at the old city hall (Spielzeugmuseum - Toy museum)
directly at the Marienplatz (Online tour booking required under
- Drivers license and ID
- Body weight between 45 kg and 118 kg (100 - 260 lb)
- Tour language: english
Book your Segway-Tour now, directly on our homepage:
or call us at +49 89 24 20 34 01
For only 75 EUR (incl. VAT) per person you can discover Munich on a Segway and be sure to have something to tell your family, friends and colleagues afterwards.
You shouldn’t miss out on this experience!