New Schleißheim Palace
In 1701, the architect Enrico Zuccalli began building the New Castle, which was continued by young Josef Effner in 1719-26.
French elegance is reflected in the facade, and pervades the lavishly decorated interior. Highlights include the Great Hall, the Victorian Hall and the Great Gallery. Since 1978, the palace houses the State Gallery of European Baroque Painting.
Reference: Munich Tourist Office