Bank Opening Hours
The following information is based on the average bank opening hours in Germany. There may, however, be differences from bank to bank. Contact your own bank to find out.
Banks are generally open:
Monday to Friday
- Open from 8:30 am until 12:30 pm
- Open from 1:30 pm until 3:30 pm or 4:00 pm
- Thursday afternoons 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm or 6:00 pm.
Afternoon closing time depends on the individual bank or branch. If you are staying uptown, banks there might be closed in the afternoon, so going there in the morning will be the safest option.
The following banks have longer opening times and are also open on weekends:
- Central Station (Hauptbahnhof): Open daily 6am - 11pm
- Airport: Open daily 7am - 8:30pm