Bank Opening Hours
The following information is based on the average bank opening hours in Germany. There may, however, differ from bank to bank. Contact your own bank for more details.
Banks are generally open:
Monday to Friday
- Open from 8:30 am until 12:30 pm
- Open from 1:30 pm until 3:30 pm or 4:00 pm
- Thursday afternoons: 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm or 6:00 pm.
Afternoon bank closing time depends on the individual bank or branch. If you are staying uptown, banks there might be closed in the afternoon, so going there in the morning will be the safest option.
The banks opening times at the follwong areas are different, and they also open on weekends:
- Central Station (Hauptbahnhof): Open daily 6am - 11pm
- Airport: Open daily 7am - 8:30pm