Get to know AMIGA
- support highly qualified professionals of international origin for a career in Munich
- develop and implement strategies that improve the employability of AMIGA participants.
- promote dialogue between employers and AMIGA participants
AMIGA Offers to Participants
- Orientation Counselling on job entry possibilities in the Munich Job Market, and matching support offers.
- Guidance navigating the job offers and counselling landscape
- Seminars on Job Market Relevant Topics like CV/Resume, Work and Residence Permits, Launching/Founding a business
- AMIGA Job-Cafés: Provide a friendly and open atmosphere for international job seeking professionals to meet and greet, moderated by volunteers with work experience.
- Contacts to German and International Companies in Munich
All AMIGA offers are flexibly tailored, evaluated and updated to meet the needs of our target groups. In tandem with relevant players AMIGA is developing new measures to identify and close gaps in the supply landscape in Munich or confer with institutions/ organisations in order to take advantage of already existing expertise and thus avoid double structures.
AMIGA is supported by the Munich Employment and Qualification Program (MBQ) of the City of Munich. Project carrier is Münchner Arbeit gGmbH.