AMIGA - Offers for international professionals
Welcome to AMIGA!
Are you a young professional, student, or university graduate with an international background? You have questions about what your career opportunities in Germany are, how you can apply for these opportunities, how you should handle yourself in a job interview, and how you can use your intercultural competencies to your advantage?
For International professionals, Students, and university graduates searching for a job comes with a lot of hurdles, despite their high qualifications. Don’t Panic! The Project AMIGA is here to help you navigate and overcome these hurdles, so you can use all the options at your disposal to start your career in Munich as soon as possible.
You are Looking for..? AMIGA Offers…!
- Would you like personalized advice, and matching support offers that will guide your entry into the job market in Munich?
- The AMIGA info Point (AMIP) is an Information pilot program, where you receive personalized information and orientation advice on entry-level opportunities in the Munich labour market, as well as matching support offers.
- Appointments can be made via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Job Market and Profession Relevant Applications
- Would you like to stay in Munich and use your professional qualifications as well as your international experiences to further improve your career chances?
- AMIGA-Seminars give you an overview on relevant Job-Market themes such as Resume/CV writing, Work and Residence Permit, Founding a business etc. all in an effort to make your entry into the local labour market easier.
Real-Time Assistance with questions on and about, Job Search and Job Application
- With our monthly scheduled AMIGA Jobcafes, we offer job seeking international professionals an open atmosphere where they can meet and work with other professionals, both local and international.
- In this setting, they will receive feedback and real-time assistance on questions on and about job search and application as well as motivation through personal discussions and exchange with others in the group.
Networking with other projects and institutions
- AMIGA plus
We cooperate with Munich Projects and Institutions that are keen to promote the intergration of migrant workers in the Munich Labor Market.
Contact with German and International Companies in Munich
- AMIGA Karrierebörse
Platform for professional exchange between qualified job-seeking migrants with companies and organisations from Munich’s Scientific Society.