A number of services can be obtained without prior appointment:
- collecting your electronic residence permit (after application procedure)
- signing a formal obligation ("Verpflichtungserklärung")
- collecting your PIN for the electronic residence permit
- submitting a notice, in case you have lost your electronic residence permit
- issuing certificates or confirmations (with exception of confirmations for longer stay abroad)
- information and applications for asylum seekers
How to Book an Appointment
You are required to book an appointment for any application or renewal of a temporary or permanent residence permit for you or your family members.
Please note: Qualified professionals and executive staff from abroad find here further informations.
All other persons can use our contact form to book an appointment.
Appointments can also be booked directly at our Service Points. Service Points are located in the following waiting areas in our office building:
Initial letter of applicant's surname:
A-D: Waiting area 01
E-K: Waiting area 02
L-R: Waiting area 03
S-Z: Waiting area 04
Cancellation of appointments:
It is important that you cancel or re-schedule in a timely manner, if you cannot attend the appointment you have booked.