Become a mentee and chart a course for your career development!
You have earned occupational or academic qualifications outside Germany and possess solid vocational/professional and language skills? But are you still lacking professional contacts and a clear understanding of the local labor market? Would you like to become integrated in the German labor market?
The Mentoring Partnership gives you the benefit of your mentor's experience and contacts, allowing you to work together to develop attractive career prospects
Requirements for mentees
- Motivation and commitment
- A work permit with no restrictions
- Relevant career experience in your home country
- A good command of German
- Relevant vocational/professional qualifications in your home country
Benefits to the mentee
- Develop individual strategies to launch your career development
- Build a professional network and establish contacts
- Gain a better understanding of the German labor market and corporate culture
- Benefit from the transfer of knowledge and experience
- Experience support as you apply for jobs
Tandems (the mentor and mentee) agree to participate in the program for a total of 24 hours over a four-month period. The precise context and conditions within which cooperation takes place can be discussed and arranged individually.
The Mentoring Partnership is a subproject of MigraNet and the IQ Landesnetzwerk Bayern.
Abteilung Migration, Integration, Teilhabe
Servicestelle zur Erschließung ausländischer Qualifikationen /
MigraNet (Internationale Fachkräfte)