Counselling on recognition
- Have you acquired school, vocational or academic qualifications abroad and would like to exercise your profession/vocation in and around Munich?
- Would you like to know whether your diploma or certificate can be or needs to be officially recognized here?
Then this is the right place for you!
Our advisory services:
- We provide advice on how to get your qualifications recognised.
- We provide you with information about the authority responsible for handling recognition.
- We help you prepare and complete your application.
- Where necessary, we help you find your way through the recognition procedure.
- We explain the authorities' response to your application and, where necessary, show you other alternatives.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept new inquiries at the moment.
We have to react to the new challenges caused by COVID-19.
We don‘t have the capacities to conduct our „telefonische Sprechstunden“, i.e. our phone service. All E-Mails that reach our central account will be deleted.
We hope to open again for new applicants in june 2020. By then, our consultation form will be available again on our homepage for new inquiries.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Would you like to work in other regions than Munich?
Please feel free to contact our colleagues:
For the Unterfranken, Oberfranken and Mittelfranken region → Nuremberg
For all other regions in Bavaria → Augsburg
Would you like to work in other regions than Bavaria?
Please contact an IQ counselling service in the federal state where you are planning to work, regardless of whether or not you already live in Germany.
Abteilung Migration, Integration, Teilhabe
Servicestelle zur Erschließung ausländischer Qualifikationen/MigraNet