The Riem Arcaden Munich: shopping center in the east of München
Convenient and diverse – these are the Riem Arcaden in the Messestadt. With more than 140 shops and restaurants, the shopping centre is one of the most popular in the east of Munich.
Offer, directions and opening hours
- What? One of the most popular shopping centres in Munich with more than 140 shops and restaurants.
- Where? Near Messestadt in the east of Munich.
- How to get there? The Messestadt-West subway station of the U2 line and the bus stops for the 139, 183, 190, 263 and 264 bus lines are located directly at the entrance to Riem Arcaden. Riem Arcaden can be easily reached from the city centre as well as the surrounding area via the direct connections to the A94 motorway and the Mittlerer Ring.
- Opening hours? Monday-saturday 10am - 8pm.
Diversity on three floors: fashion stores, jewelleries, hairdressers & more
On three floors, attractive shops from a wide variety of sectors and industries invite you to stroll around in a relaxing atmosphere. Whether it’s hip boutiques for him and her, trendy shoe shops, perfumeries, jewellers or opticians - when it comes to fashion and lifestyle, Riem Arcaden offer an extensive selection of shops for every taste.
Multimedia and photo shops, mobile phone shops as well as bookstores and stationery shops extend the shopping offer for leisure and everyday life. Service providers such as banks, hairdressers, a dry cleaner's, a tailor's and a travel agency as well as supermarkets and numerous specialist food stores also contribute to the shopping pleasure.
And for a shopping break in between, the wide variety of cafés, ice-cream parlours and restaurants offers plenty of opportunities to relax: Whether it's fast-food, pizza, sushi or traditional Bavarian food - Riem Arcaden also offer a wide range of culinary delights. In addition, regular cultural events and activities provide many highlights and a varied program for visitors.
Easy to reach: directions to Riem Arcaden
- By car: Riem Arcaden can be easily reached from the city centre as well as the surrounding area via the direct connections to the A94 motorway and the Mittlerer Ring. 2,700 parking spaces ensure smooth arrival and departure.
- Public transport: The Messestadt-West subway station of the U2 line and the bus stops for the 139, 183, 190, 263 and 264 bus lines are located directly at the entrance to Riem Arcaden. This creates maximum mobility to the shopping destination in the Messestadt.