Oktoberfest in Munich: Opening hours
Beer tents, carnies and co: What opens when at the Oktoberfest
Here you can find the opening hours for beer tents, stalls, rides and the Old Oktoberfest in the big overview:
- Opening day: Saturday, 17/9/2022, tents will open at 9 a.m. and will be allowed to sell non-alcoholic beverages (no non-alcoholic beer) and small plates beginning at 10 a.m.
- Opening ceremony: Saturday, 17/9/2022 at 12 pm
- Big tents - beer serving Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 9 to 10:30 pm
- Big tents - serving beer weekdays: 10 am to 10:30 pm
- Big tents - daily music closing time: 10:30 p.m.
- Small tents - daily closing time for music and serving of beer: 11 p.m.
- Closing for all tents: 11:30 p.m.
- Käfer Wies'n-Schänke and Kufflers Weinzelt: Until 1 am (beer serving until 0:30 am)
- Opening day: 9 am to midnight
- Monday – Thursday: Between 9 and 10 am to 11.30 pm
- Friday: Between 9 and 10 am to midnight
- Saturday and Sunday, 2/10: 9 am to midnight
- First and Second Sunday and Holiday 3/10: 9 am to 11.30 pm
Rides and attractions
- Opening day: 12 pm to midnight
- Monday to Thursday: Starting between 9 am and noon, ending at 11:30 pm.
- Friday: Starting between 9 am and noon, ending at midnight
- Saturday and Sunday 2/10: Starting between 9 am and 10 am to midnight
- First and Second Sunday and Holiday 3/10: Starting between 9 am and 10 am to 11.30 pm
Historic Oktoberfest ("Oide Wiesn")
- Daily from 10 am to 10.30 pm. Closing time for music and serving of beer at 9:30 pm.